Tema 1.1: Writing. Introduce yourself. Live and work.

VOLVER AL TEMARIO VOLVER A SKILLS

TEMA 1:INTRODUCE YOURSELF


WRITING


EJERCICIOS RESUELTOS ERW.1.1.1


Haga la siguiente lectura:



                                            AW.1.1.1


Mike: Hi there! Good afternoon!
Lisa: Howdy! Nice to meet you!
Mike: My name is Mike. What is your name?
Lisa: I am Lisa. Nice to meet you too!
Mike: Where do you work, Lisa?
Lisa: I work at GreenTech Solutions. What about you, Mike?
Mike: I work in marketing at Tech Innovators. What's your email address, Lisa?
Lisa: My email address is lisa@greentech.com. What's yours, Mike?
Mike: Mine is mike@techinnovators.com. It was nice talking to you, Lisa!
Lisa: Likewise, Mike! See you later!
Mike: Later, Lisa! Take care!

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Temario A1