Tema 1.1: Speaking. Introduce yourself. Live and work.

VOLVER AL TEMARIO VOLVER A SKILLS

TEMA 1: INTRODUCE YOURSELF


SPEAKING


EJERCICIOS RESUELTOS ERS.1.1.1


Para realizar el ejercicio, el teacher abrirá salas para incorporar pares o tríos de estudiantes, para practicar el siguiente diálogo:



                                               AS.1.1.1

Person 1: Hello! How are you?
Person 2: Hello, I'm fine, thank you. And you?
Person 1: Very good, thank you. Where are you from?
Person 2: I'm from Manta. And you?
Person 1: I am from Guayaquil. How old are you?
Person 2: I'm twenty years old. And you?
Person 1: I am twenty-five years old. What is your phone number?
Person 2: My phone number is 0992346856. And yours?
Person 1: My phone number is 0987654321. What is your email address?
Person 2: My email address is pquito@hotmail.com. And yours?
Person 1: My email address is johncarter@gmail.com. Where do you live?
Person 2: I live in Guayaquil.
Person 1: Do you work?
Person 2: Yes, I do. And you?
Person 1: Yes, I do. Where do you work?
Person 2: I work in Otavalo. And you?
Person 1: I work in Ibarra. Good see you later!
Person 2: Take care!

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Temario A1