Tema 1.1: Reading. Introduce yourself. Live and work.

VOLVER AL TEMARIO VOLVER A SKILLS

TEMA 1:INTRODUCE YOURSELF


READING


EJERCICIOS RESUELTOS ERR.1.1.1


Haga la siguiente lectura:



                                          AR.1.1.1

Hello!
Hi!
Howdy!
Good morning!
Good afternoon!
Good evening!
My name is John.
I am (tu primer nombre y primer apellido).
Nice to meet you!
What is your name?
I am (your name).
My first name is (tu primer nombre).
My last name is (tu primer apellido).
Goodbye!
See you later!
See you tomorrow!
See ya! Take care!
Later! Catch you later!
How are you?
I'm fine, thanks.
Very good, thanks, and you?
So far, so good!
Where are you from?
I am from (el lugar de donde eres).
Where do you live?
I live in (el lugar donde vives).
How old are you?
I am (tu número de edad) years old.
What is your phone number?
My phone number is (tu número de teléfono).
What is your email address?
My email address is (tu dirección de email).
Do you work?
Where do you work?

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Temario A1