Tema 2.3: Speaking. Adjectives + place noun.

VOLVER AL TEMARIO VOLVER A SKILLS

TEMA 3: ADJECTIVES + PLACE NOUN.


SPEAKING


TEMA 3: ADJETIVOS + SUSTANTIVOS DE LUGAR.


SOLVED EXERCISES AS.2.3.1

Practique la siguiente conversación:

                                          AS.2.3.1.


Student 1: Hi! Do you like your new apartment?
Student 2: Yes, it’s great! My apartment has a spacious living room and a cozy balcony.
Student 1: That sounds nice! In my house, I really enjoy the big kitchen and the comfortable dining room.
Student 2: Oh, I wish I had a big kitchen. My kitchen is quite small, but it’s functional.
Student 1: I understand. Do you have a garden or anything outside?
Student 2: No, unfortunately not. But I do have a small, pretty garden in front of my building.
Student 1: That’s lovely! I have a big garden in my backyard. It’s perfect for relaxing.
Student 2: That sounds amazing! What about your bedroom? Is it big?
Student 1: Yes, it’s quite spacious. I also have a large closet in my bedroom.
Student 2: That’s so convenient. My bedroom is a bit small, and the closet is tiny.


Estudiante 1: ¡Hola! ¿Te gusta tu nuevo apartamento?
Estudiante 2: Sí, ¡es genial! Mi apartamento tiene una sala de estar espaciosa y un balcón acogedor.
Estudiante 1: ¡Eso suena bien! En mi casa, realmente disfruto de la cocina grande y el comedor cómodo.
Estudiante 2: Oh, ojalá tuviera una cocina grande. Mi cocina es bastante pequeña, pero es funcional.
Estudiante 1: Entiendo. ¿Tienes un jardín o algo afuera?
Estudiante 2: No, desafortunadamente no. Pero tengo un jardín pequeño y bonito frente a mi edificio.
Estudiante 1: ¡Eso es encantador! Tengo un jardín grande en mi patio trasero. Es perfecto para relajarse.
Estudiante 2: ¡Eso suena increíble! ¿Qué tal tu dormitorio? ¿Es grande?
Estudiante 1: Sí, es bastante espacioso. También tengo un gran armario en mi dormitorio.
Estudiante 2: Eso es muy conveniente. Mi dormitorio es un poco pequeño y el armario es diminuto.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Skills 1.1