Tema 1.3: Speaking. Regular plural nouns. Need and have.

VOLVER AL TEMARIO VOLVER A SKILLS

TEMA 3: REGULAR PLURAL NOUNS. NEED AND HAVE.


SPEAKING


SUSTANTIVOS PLURALES REGULARES. NEED Y HAVE.


SOLVED EXERCISES ERS.1.3.1

Practique la siguiente conversación:

                                          AS.1.3.1


Student 1: Hi! Do you have a pen?
Student 2: Yes, I do. I have a pen and a pencil.
Student 1: Great! I need a pencil too.
Student 2: Sure! You can use my pencil.
Student 1: Thanks! Do you need a printer?
Student 2: No, I don’t. I have a printer already.
Student 1: Good to know. I need a printer for my project.
Student 2: I hope you find one. There are some printers in the supply room.
Student 1: Thanks for the help!
Student 2: You’re welcome!


Estudiante 1: ¡Hola! ¿Tienes un bolígrafo?
Estudiante 2: Sí, tengo. Tengo un bolígrafo y un lápiz.
Estudiante 1: ¡Genial! Necesito un lápiz también.
Estudiante 2: ¡Claro! Puedes usar mi lápiz.
Estudiante 1: ¡Gracias! ¿Necesitas una impresora?
Estudiante 2: No, no necesito. Ya tengo una impresora.
Estudiante 1: Bueno saberlo. Necesito una impresora para mi proyecto.
Estudiante 2: Espero que encuentres una. Hay algunas impresoras en el cuarto de suministros.
Estudiante 1: ¡Gracias por la ayuda!
Estudiante 2: ¡De nada!

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Skills 1.1