Tema 8.1: Speaking. Present simple. Yes/no questions. Tag questions.

VOLVER AL TEMARIO VOLVER A SKILLS

TEMA 1: PRESENT SIMPLE. YES/NO QUESTIONS. TAG QUESTIONS.


SPEAKING


PRESENTE SIMPLE. PREGUNTAS DE SÍ/NO. PREGUNTAS DE COLETILLA.


EJERCICIOS RESUELTOS ERS.8.1.1

Practique la siguiente conversación con un compañero:

Person A: Hi there! My name is Sarah, isn't it?
Person B: Hi Sarah, I'm Alex. Nice to meet you too!
Person A: So, what are you planning to study at university, aren't you?
Person B: I'm thinking about studying mathematics or physics, aren't I? I really enjoy solving problems and understanding how things work.
Person A: That sounds fascinating! I'm considering studying engineering, aren't I? I love the idea of designing and building things that can make a difference in the world.
Person B: Wow, engineering sounds exciting too! We'll both be diving into fields that require a lot of problem-solving skills, huh?
Person A: Definitely! It's great to meet someone with similar interests, isn't it? Maybe we'll end up in some of the same classes.
Person B: That would be awesome! It's always nice to have a study buddy, isn't it? We could help each other out when things get tough.
Person A: Absolutely! Let's exchange contact information so we can stay in touch and maybe even study together sometime, shall we?
Person B: Sounds like a plan, doesn't it? Here's my number. Looking forward to it!
Person A: Thanks, I'll text you later, shall I? It was really nice meeting you, Alex.
Person B: Likewise, Sarah. Good luck with your university applications, won't you?

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Temario A1