Tema 8.1: Reading. Present simple. Yes/no questions. Tag questions.

VOLVER AL TEMARIO VOLVER A SKILLS

TEMA 1: PRESENT SIMPLE. YES/NO QUESTIONS. TAG QUESTIONS.


READING


PRESENTE SIMPLE. PREGUNTAS DE SÍ/NO. PREGUNTAS DE COLETILLA.


EJERCICIOS RESUELTOS ERR.8.1.1

Practique en clase la siguiente lectura:

Hello! My name is Anna. I work at a bookstore, and I study at the city college. I am a student and an employee, so my days are busy. I have a small office at work where I spend most of my time.

In my office, I have a desk, a chair, and a lamp. I also have a computer and some books. These are my important things. I need more notebooks and pens in my office because I use them every day.

These are my things: my notebook, my pen, and my phone. That book is not mine. This chair is not mine either.

My office is small but cozy. There is a window next to the desk, so I can see outside. The computer is on the desk, and the lamp is next to the computer. The chair is under the desk, and it is very comfortable. The books are on the shelf above the desk. There is a trash can next to the door, and a calendar is on the wall.

My birthday is in June. On my birthday, I will have a party with my friends. Let's meet at the cafe at 6 PM to celebrate.

How do I get to the cafe? Go straight on Main Street, then turn left at the traffic light. The cafe is on the right, next to the bakery.

How much is this book? How much are those pens? I need to know the prices because I want to buy them for my office.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Temario A1