Tema 7.2: Speaking. Simple present. Verb to be. Negative and tag questions.

VOLVER AL TEMARIO VOLVER A SKILLS

TEMA 2: SIMPLE PRESENT. VERB TO BE. NEGATIVE AND TAG QUESTIONS.


SPEAKING


PRESENTE SIMPLE. VERBO TO BE. NEGATIVAS Y PREGUNTAS DE COLETILLA.


EJERCICIOS RESUELTOS ERS.7.2.1

Practique en parejas o en tríos la siguiente conversación:

Person A: Hello, what is your name?
Person B: Hello, my name is Ana. And you?
Person A: My name is Juan. What is your last name?
Person B: My last name is Gómez. And yours?
Person A: My last name is Pérez. How old are you?
Person B: I am 25 years old. And you?
Person A: I am 23 years old. Where do you live?
Person B: I live in Madrid. And you?
Person A: I live in Barcelona. You work?
Person B: No, I don't work. And you?
Person A: Yes, I work in an office. Do you study?
Person B: Yes, I study at university. And you?
Person A: Yes, I study too. Where do you study?
Person B: Study at the Complutense University of Madrid. And you?
Person A: I studied at the University of Barcelona. What is your house like?
Person B: My house is small but nice. And yours?
Person A: My house is big and modern. How many rooms does your house have?
Person B: It has two rooms. And yours?
Person A: It has three rooms.
Person B: That's great! Where is your house in Barcelona?
Person A: My house is near Park Güell. And yours in Madrid?
Person B: My house is near the Prado Museum.
Person A: How interesting!

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Temario A1