Tema 7.2: Reading. Simple present. Verb to be. Negative and tag questions.

VOLVER AL TEMARIO VOLVER A SKILLS

TEMA 2: SIMPLE PRESENT. VERB TO BE. NEGATIVE AND TAG QUESTIONS.


READING


PRESENTE SIMPLE. VERBO TO BE. NEGATIVAS Y PREGUNTAS DE COLETILLA.


EJERCICIOS RESUELTOS ERR.7.2.1

Practique la siguiente lectura:

                                          AR.7.2.1

Hello! My name is Sarah. I am a student. I live in a small town called Greenfield. It's a lovely place with green fields and friendly people. I am at home right now. My mom is in the kitchen. My dad is at work. He is a teacher. He works at a school nearby. I have a cat. His name is Max. He is a playful cat. It likes to sleep on my bed. Do you have any pets? What are their names? I don't have any brothers or sisters. It's just me and my parents. Where is your school? Is it far from your house? I need to study for my exams. They are next week. I have a lot of books to read. What do you need to do today? Where do you like to go with your friends? Can you tell me how to get to the park? Can I walk there, or do I need to take a bus? How much is a ticket for the bus? Do you know? Oh, and by the way, what's the weather like today? Is it sunny or rainy?

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Temario A1