Tema 7.1: Reading. Simple present. Verb to be. Affirmative and yes/no questions.

VOLVER AL TEMARIO VOLVER A SKILLS

TEMA 1:SIMPLE PRESENT. VERB TO BE. AFFIRMATIVE AND YES/NO QUESTIONS.


READING


EJERCICIOS RESUELTOS ERR.7.1.1

Practique la siguiente lectura:

Hello! I'm Ariday! I am a student, I am 20 years old. I live in Wisconsin. My parents are from Singapore. I need to travel because I have studied a lot and I feel exhausted. I want to distract myself. I want my first trip to be to Singapore to see my parents' country. I am looking forward to staying at the Marina Bay. Next week I'm there. I agreed with a cousin who lives near Marina Bay and she agreed to pick me up at the airport when I told her to. The round trip flight costs $2500 dollars. Well, later I will tell you a little more about myself. Nice to meet you.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Temario A1