Tema 5.3: Writing. Main and auxiliary verbs.

VOLVER AL TEMARIO VOLVER A SKILLS

TEMA 3: MAIN AND AUXILIARY VERBS.


WRTING


EJERCICIOS RESUELTOS ERW.5.3.1

Lea el siguiente texto y genere una historia similar para compartir con los estudiantes:

Hi!, I'm Ariday. I´m 16 years old. I'm from Wisconsin. I live there. I studied in the high school. I live in a beautiful house with two floors, four bedrooms and four bathrooms. I need to learn Malay because I want to go to Singapore. I have a bike with which I exercise. My parents are from Singapore and that is why I want to go there. Who wants to go with me? I dislike injustice, violence and evil.

I always play in a pretty park near my house. I'm going to call my friend to plan to go to the cinema. Wait a minute, please.

Hi!, Emma, I'm going to pick you up at seven o'clock, to go to the cinema tonight!

Ready!

I need to buy a pair of shoes at “The best shoes ever”, but I don't know where that shoe store is.

Madam, could you tell me where the shoe store “The best shoes ever” is.

Thank you!

I'm in the shoe store.

Sir, how much does this pair of shoes cost?

Thank you so much.

I'm going home because it's about to rain.

Thanks for listening to me.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Temario A1