Tema 3.1: Speaking. Prepositions of locations.

VOLVER AL TEMARIO VOLVER A SKILLS

TEMA 3: PREPOSITIONS OF LOCATIONS.


SPEAKING


EJERCICIOS RESUELTOS ERS.3.1.1


Practica en pareja la siguiente conversación:

Persona 1: Hi! My name is Daniela. Nice to meet you!
Persona 2: Hello! I'm Julio. Nice to meet you too!
Persona 1: What is your last name?
Persona 2: My last name is Pereira. What about you?
Persona 1: What a coincidence! My last name is also Pereira!
Persona 2: Nice! Where are you from?
Persona 1: I'm from Guayaquil, and you?
Persona 2: I'm from Gualaquiza.
Persona 1: Where do you live?
Persona 2: I live in Quitumbe, near the Platform, and you?
Persona 1: I live in Guayaquil, across from the Malecón 2000.
Persona 2: What do you do?
Persona 1: I’m a student, and you?
Persona 2: I’m an architect.
Persona 1: Where do you work?
Persona 2: I work at the Carcelén Bus Station. Where do you study?
Persona 1: I study at the American High School of Guayaquil.
Persona 2: Well, I have to leave. Nice to meet you.
Persona 1: Nice to meet you too. Bye!

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Temario A1