Tema 2.2: Writing. Negative statement with be. Yes/No questions with be.

VOLVER AL TEMARIO VOLVER A SKILLS

TEMA 2: NEGATIVE STETEMENTS WITH BE. YES/NO QUESTIONS WITH BE.


READING


EJERCICIOS RESUELTOS ERR.2.2.1


Haga la siguiente lectura:



Presta atención al siguiente texto

Hello! My name is Ariday. I am a university student, just beginning. I am from the state of Wisconsin in the United States and I also live there. I don't work. I have four male brothers. I am the only female and I need a sister. I have a pet. He is a dog called “Ugly” because he is actually ugly, but I love him because he is faithful. I want to travel all over the world and the first country I want to visit is Singapore. My parents are from there. I am an extroverted girl, but I am not confident. I love meeting people. I'm very good at literature, but terrible at science. I love romantic and action movies. I hate injustice and I always speak the truth, well, almost always, hahaha!

Escribe un texto similiar al anterior con tu información personal

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Temario A1