Tema 2.1: Speaking. Possessive adjectives. Questions with "Who" and "What".

VOLVER AL TEMARIO VOLVER A SKILLS

POSSESSIVE ADJECTIVES. QUESTIONS WITH "WHO" AND "WHAT".


SPEAKING


EJERCICIOS RESUELTOS ERS.2.1.1


Practicar en parejas la siguiente conversación:


Student 1: Howdy! My name is ___________! What´s your name?
Student 2: My name is ______________. Nice to meet you!
Student 1: Nice to meet you, too! How old are you?
Student 2: I am ______________ years old.
Student 1: Where are you from?
Student 2: I´m from _____________.
Student 1: Where do you live?
Student 2: I live in ____________________.
Student 1: What is your last name?
Student 2: My last name is ______________.
Student 1: Do you work?
Student 2: Yes, I do/ No, I don´t.
Student 1: What do you do?
Student 2: I am a/an __________________.
Student 1: See you later!
Student 2: Catch you later!

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Temario A1