Tema 1.3: Writing. Regular plural nouns. Need and have.

VOLVER AL TEMARIO VOLVER A SKILLS

TEMA 3: REGULAR PLURAL NOUNS. NEED AND HAVE.


READING


EJERCICIOS RESUELTOS ERW.1.3.1


Haga la siguiente lectura:

Hello! My name is Juan Carlos. I am a mathematician and a physics and English teacher. I am forty-four years old. I am from Yaracuy state, Venezuela, but I live and work in Otavalo, Ecuador. I have an office with some office supplies, like some pencils, a laptop, a desk, some pens and a chair, but I need some new office supplies. I have brown eyes and brown hair. My parents are from Venezuela. My mom is eighty-five and my father is eighty-eight. Well, that's all I have to tell you. !Bye bye!

Ahora, haz una lectura similar con tu información personal.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Temario A1