Tema 1.2: Writing. Statements with be. Articles a/an.

VOLVER AL TEMARIO VOLVER A SKILLS

TEMA 1.2: STEATEMENTS WITH BE. ARTICLES A/AN.


WRITING


EJERCICIOS RESUELTOS ERW.1.1.1


Lea el siguiente escrito y luego en un papel escriba la misma información personal relativa a usted y luego lea en la clase.


                                          AW.1.2.1

Hi, nice to meet you! My name is Juan Carlos. I am an English, mathematics and physics teacher. How are you? I live in Otavalo. I work in Ibarra and Otavalo at the UCMI institute. I like to study and work. I am from Venezuela. My parents are from Venezuela, too. I am forty-four years old. My phone number is 0991752385 and my e-mail address is universitariodematematica@gmail.com. This is what I am. Bye bye!

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Temario A1