SOLUCION EJERCICIOS RESUELTO 4.3.2

The  (1)help  you  me  me can  excuse(1) sun was setting over the horizon, cas (2)its just around the corner across from the library(2) ting a golden glow over the landscape (3)the  street cross(3) . The birds were singing their evenin (4)cross the street and youll see the movie theater(4) g songs, and a gentle breeze rustled  (5)map a  can me  you  on  show(5) the leaves of the trees. It was a pea (6)direction lost  right  you  in  point  the  me  im can(6) ceful moment, a moment of stillness a (7)keep going until you reach the big white building on your right(7) nd reflection. In the distance, a tra (8)its on your left next to the post office(8) in whistle sounded, breaking the sile (9)keep going until you reach the big white building on your right(9) nce and reminding me of the world bey (10)map a  can me  you  on  show(10) ond. But for that moment, I was conte (11)help  you  me  me can  excuse(11) nt to simply be, to watch the sunset  (12)help  you  me  me can  excuse(12) and appreciate the beauty of the worl (13)ahead go straight(13) d around me. It was a reminder that s (14)direction lost  right  you  in  point  the  me  im can(14) ometimes, the most meaningful moments (15)its  tallest  you building  in  it  cant  the  miss  area the(15)  are the quiet ones. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Temario A1