SOLUCION A LOS EJERCICIOS RESUELTOS 1.2.2

Ejercicio 1

Hello everyone! My name is John and I am a university student studying mathematics. It's nice to meet you all! I recently met Peter, who is also a student in my math class. We often talk about our professors and upcoming exams.

Yesterday, I had a meeting with my academic advisor who suggested I consider pursuing a career as a doctor or an engineer. However, I am also interested in becoming a lawyer or a business manager, and maybe even an architect.

After my meeting, I went to the library to study. I found a great book on calculus and spent hours reading it at a table in the quiet study area.

Later that evening, I attended a party hosted by a friend of mine who is an accountant. There was great music playing and everyone was happy and having a good time. However, my mood changed when I received a call from my mom telling me that my grandfather, who is a patient in the hospital, was not doing well.

I felt sad and decided to leave the party early to visit him. The nurse at the hospital told me that he had a very kind and caring psychologist who had been talking to him to lift his spirits.

After spending time with my grandfather, I called my teacher to ask for an extension on my project deadline. She was understanding and asked me to send her an email explaining the situation.

As I left the hospital, I said goodbye to my grandfather and promised to come back to see him tomorrow. On my way home, I thought about how important it is to be able to listen and speak to others, and to be able to talk and say what's on your mind.

Well, that's all for now. Take care and catch you later!

Ejercicio 2

Palabras

Número del audio

Engineer

7

Lawyer

8

Business manager

9

Architect

10

Doctor

6

Hi!

2

What's up?

1

Nice to meet you!

3

Good evening!

4

How are you?

5

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Temario A1